Find/Report invoices with a particular line in a description field

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:52:41 EST 2014

(sorry to top-post but everyone else has in this thread)

another option would be to use XML and set the preference in "Auto-save
time interval" to one minute.

If you do this, you will want to set the "Retain log/backup files" to some
small number of days, because GnuCash will likely generate many of them.