Keyboard Shortcuts

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 07:10:27 EST 2014

The Alt-A, P is a great tip.
Where I am stumped is in finding a way on the keyboard to remove splits from
a transaction. I need to do this all the time, when a new transaction gets
auto-filled with splits and this time there's only one split. I find it much
easier to remove the splits and type the single account.

With the mouse it's Right-click, Remove Transaction Splits (or Other Splits
in newer versions). You can right-click, V, but I can't find a way to
activate the right-click by the keyboard.
I couldn't find anything on the accelerator map file either.
Anyone?