Posting invoices

Rodney Lynn rlynnx at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 09:24:42 EST 2014

Hi,
I use Gnucash for the accounts of my small business.
I invoice and my clients pay in euros or sterling. So I have the following accounts:Sales (EURSales (GBP)Accounts receivable (EUR)Accounts receivable (GBP)
When I post invoices in Euros everything works fine. When I select the Euro invoice and Post it, the 'Post to account' in the dialogue box appears as Assets:Current assets: Accounts receivable (EUR).However, when I select the GBP invoice and Post it, the account in the 'Post to account' option in the dialogue box appears as
Assets:Current assets: Accounts receivable (EUR) and I am unable to change it. When I use the scroll button at the end of the box I cannot access the Assets:Current assets:Accounts receivable account or any other account.
I have tried deleting the Accounts receivable (GBP) from the table of accounts and generating it using the New option in the Post dialogue box, but this does not work.
I have checked the Show Hidden accounts option in the accounts tree; again no success.
I am using the latest release of Gnucash 2.6.4 the copy built from git rev 79bdcf1+ on 2014-10-112.6.4.
If anyone has any suggestions I wouldreally appreciate the help.
Rodney

 Rodney Lynn
Edifico Venus I, 5
Ubanizacion El Sol