Cannot save settings/preferences

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Dec 6 05:07:45 EST 2014

Hi Carlos,

Another user reported the same problem. In his case the problem turned out to be that the
update was not completely successful in remove some parts of the older installation.

To resolve this you could do this:
1. Make sure gnucash is not running
2. Uninstall gnucash (from the "Software" control panel)
3. Remove (or rename if you prefer to be on the safe side) the directory
c:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash
4. Reinstall gnucash

Also version 2.6.4 has some problems on Windows. The devs currently advice to stick with
2.6.3 until these are resolved. Version 2.6.3 is the version you will download when you click on
the Windows download link in the top-right corner on http://www.gnucash.org

Does this procedure resolve the issue for you ?

Regards,

Geert