Autofill problem? - I assume

kyomar markus1611 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 03:33:46 EST 2014

Hi Mike, thanks for your reply - good to hear from you. I have just been
reading about the Bug 732058, which is biting me as well know when I
check/repair all accounts.

Back to the rounding problem. Yes, this sounds exactly like my problem. I
enter:
Asset account-AUD              18.25                       AUD
but changes/rounds to:          18.00 (18.25)
Trading:CURRENCY:JPY     1800  (1825)                      JPY
Interest-JPY                                           1800 (1825)     JPY
Trading:CURRENCY:AUD                     18.00 (18.25)    AUD

In (=correct numbers).

Thanks Mike,
Markus