Can't direct connect to Capital One Business account

Howdy Doody h0wdyd3wdy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:32:15 EST 2014

David,

Thanks.  I also noticed that something else may be the issue.

I have another bank account with another bank that works flawlessly with
direct connect.

I went in to go edit that user to see if I could see what settings were
different, and I noticed it had nothing for bank name.   When I tried to
click ok and save it, it said I must specify a bank name.

Since that time, the Bank Code has been set to 00000000000 for that user
also!  And, since then, I get the same user/pass error on this different
account with a different bank.  Is it some issue with gnucash?

Now both users for the two banks have bank code 0000000000 and not the
correct bank code, and neither work anymore.