Bulk transaction move

Thomas Young thomas at polywatt.com
Tue Dec 23 21:50:37 EST 2014

Hi David et al

Do you know of any exporting-importing scheme that would give me an
opportunity for a bulk edit without losing data. The CSV export-import
scheme via Excel has not worked since there seems to be no way of doing
this without losing splits and memos. The main problem with the CSV
export is that for each transaction there will be as many lines as there
are splits with no way to import that same data back into Gnucash. I
wish there was some symmetry in the exporting and importing.

Thanks
Thomas