new OS X operating system

Mindy Block mblock at qualityparks.org
Wed Dec 24 05:51:36 EST 2014

Peter,
Thanks it worked.
Maybe I wasn't noticing it enough, until the larger font you suggested.

And also John thanks.

I've also found - for those interested - tinker tool for setting other
fonts.
and the Lucida Grande app below for restoring the OS X original font.

--
*Mindy and as always, Ray, in spirit and inspiration*

Quality Parks <http://www.qualityparks.org/> - Be Naturally Intelligent™
Donations always appreciated to support our programs.

Quality Parks
P.O. Box 143
Port Jefferson, NY 11777-0143
631-473-6760

I  have more than 25 years of experience, in partnership with Raymond P.
Corwin(1954-2010, the first Executive Director of the LI Pine Barrens
Commission) facilitating responsible stewardship of Long Island's natural
resources. I hold a M.S. Environmental Studies from Antioch New England,
and a M.S. Computer Science from SUNY Stony Brook.