Expense Barchart report

matzeNOTAVAILABLE . matze999 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 14:53:57 EST 2014

I think that is the closest i have come to doing what i want. However, it
does display all the transaction within the account per month. This makes
it somewhat difficult to compare several months at a glance since the
report will run off the bottom of the page. I did not find any options to
just display the total for a given month (any idea if that is possible?)

Other than that (and the fact that i'd like to transpose the listing, i.e.
col <-> row) it is exactly what i wanted. Thank you!

Matt