Expense Barchart report

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:13:49 EST 2014

Yes, you can suppress the detail on the Transaction Report by going to the
report options --> Display Tab --> un-check all of the detail checkboxes
(Date, Description, Memo, ... etc.) AND setting "Amount" to None.

The formatting still isn't ideal (which you MIGHT be able to improve using
a custom stylesheet), but if you go to the General tab and check the Table
for Exporting option, you should be able to easily paste the report into a
word processor or spreadsheet for further refinements.