Expense Barchart report

matzeNOTAVAILABLE . matze999 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 11:51:36 EST 2014

Hi,
thank you. I think it has been stretched as far as it will go ... :). I
embedded a few of those reports in a custom report which helps.
I can work with this though. If i want it to go further i guess i need to
spice up my scheme skills ... :)

A few things that i'd still like to be able to do.
1) If i add multiple account to the report, instead of the being displayed
right one under the other, have the option to aggregate the amount for the
given time step size (ie a monthly basis).
2) Remove the extra "<month> <year>" line.
3) Use regular font instead of bold.
4) Transpose the listing (ie row<->columns)

Thanks again,
Matt