Help migrating computers? (and operating system)

Buddha Buck blaisepascal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:01:05 EST 2014

By examining some shortcuts on my Win7 desktop, I can right-click on the
shortcut, select properties, go to the "Shortcut" tab under properties, and
I can add command line arguments via the "Target" field. The standard form
for that field seems to be the full path to the executable in
double-quotes, followed by any command line arguments. So that field would
read (using [] for quotes) ["C:\Program Files
(x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash.exe" --nofile] for your use-case.