Convert from QuickBooks

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Dec 29 20:29:24 EST 2014

Hi David,

On Mon, December 29, 2014 1:27 pm, David Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
>
> My QuickBooks PC computer failed.  I have the hard drive and therefor the
> then-active QBW files.
>
> Can I import or otherwise convert these to GnuCash?

I'm sorry, but GnuCash does not have a QBW importer.  If you still had a
working QuickBooks you could output CSV and use that to import your
transaction data into GnuCash.

See
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_import_my_data_from_Quickbooks.28TM.29.3F
for more information.

> Thanks
> Dave Murphy

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745