New file/Book Options

m shires mshires.wcc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:23:24 EST 2014

I am trying to set up as a new user.  I was doing pretty well until I got
to the setup (Accounts) NEW BOOK OPTIONS, Accounts --- Use Split Action
Field for Number.

I read the information both in the manual and instructions in the
download.  The manual section reference is 10.3 Book Options;
10.3.1.3. Use Split Action Field for Number

I vaguely understood what the discussion in this section was talking about,
but not really.  Is there someplace that shows examples comparing the
difference between the two settings?  A picture would really help!

Mill