Support Assistance

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 04:16:13 EST 2014

Tue, 30 Dec 2014 17:48:07
<CAJuJL4JEz=jwFAP=xmWN+E5VnHW8xR4qVNk8oAo9=h8e=mT37w at mail.gmail.com>
Marlven Muranganwa <mmuranganwa at gmail.com>

>Good Day
>
>I hope you can help me. I am using GNU cash for church accoounting purposes.
>
>Is there a shortcut for invoicing all the people the same amount of monthly
>contributions instead of going to each customer and raising the same
>invoice.

Are you sure you mean an invoice?  Presuming there is no goods or
service that you are invoicing for, what happens if someone can't or
doesn't pay?  Is there a debt on their account?

The reason this is important is I'm not sure you should be producing
invoices in an accounting sense at all rather than doing a mail merge
with your word processor.  If you want to make that *look* like an
invoice, fine, otherwise you are creating an accounting mockery that you
will regret later as you try to sort out genuine debts versus invented
ones.

--
Wm...