Payees tracking

Matt Kowske jmk at cmail.nu
Wed Dec 31 10:09:52 EST 2014

Hello,

I can't seem to find any functionality in GnuCash that mirrors the
"payee" field in other personal finance software. There is a description
and memo that you could easily put a payee name in there -- is that what
most people do or the general recommendation? I would like the ability
to report on spending for a particular payee. Are there plans to add
this or no? I do worry a little about my ability to consistently enter
the payee name so that reporting would be effective.