Support Assistance

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 17:08:47 EST 2014

Wed, 31 Dec 2014 21:23:36
<CAAyPE3ABbMqe-ASi2=uwsROcSzyEANBr=gmXN1c5ALu58UieOg at mail.gmail.com>
Buddha Buck <blaisepascal at gmail.com>

>On Wed Dec 31 2014 at 3:04:35 PM Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk>
>wrote:
>  You sound like a thoroughly decent person.  My question is why did
>  you
>  create the invoice necessitating either (a) or (b) when there was
>  nothing to indicate that you were owed money other than the promise
>  ?
>  Is there a contract with the person and their heirs that you could
>  enforce if necessary ?

>In my jurisdiction, yes. In your jurisdiction, it sounds like not.

fair

>Which is why I'm more concerned with telling the original poster how to
>do what he wants and worry less about the "should".

and the exact reason why I'm saying they should be careful rather than
following your advice.  I don't know what the OP's jurisdiction is any
more than you.

hopefully the op will read all of this and *know* whether they should be
producing actual invoices or not.

not a big deal really if god is on their side :)

HNY to you and all
--
Wm...