backup and restore

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Sat Feb 1 17:28:52 EST 2014

LT McCann wrote:

>how do you save your data and how do you restore from backup?

How do you save/backup all the other user data on your computer?

Since you asked us (individuals on this list) how we do that I'll simply
say that I run a periodic copy to external drives of all user data, one
drive kept in another building. But then a number of years back we had a
fire.

Note that if you have a regular process of backing up ALL of your user
data you don't need any procedure to back up the data of each
application separately.

Michael D Novack