[MAINT] GnuCash server migration Feb 1-2

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 1 19:27:43 EST 2014

Note: this maintenance is about start shortly.  If you have any SVN
commits lined up I recommend you move them over to git.  Once the server
comes back on the new system you wont be able to access svn anymore.

For more up to date info check #gnucash on irc.gnome.org

-derek