End of Year Accounting procedures

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 1 21:47:11 EST 2014

Hello folks.

Is the archive feature now available?

It's a difficult one to Google as archive brings up lots of unrelated
topics. The main problem I have is with reports with date range manually
excluding categories or accounts no longer used.

I have also found this approach to be a bit hit a miss as highlighting one
additional category will cause the report to default, i.e back to just the
one (highlighted) instead of adding..if that makes sense??

Another quick question on custom reports. is it possible to literally
produce your own report form individual categories or is there some
limitation perhaps in mixing different groups?

I ask, as again once you have an established report tailoring it can
sometime lead to those existing categories being reset.

Thanks all.