End of Year Accounting procedures

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 01:26:04 EST 2014

Thanks John.

Neither of these points are a must have, but if they were there lurking
someone hidden then that would be cool.

OS wise as you may have seen I am migrating across to Linux from Win 7 Pro.
At the moment it's come to a halt whilst the newer release (14.4) due in
April maybe better suited to SSD's. So, in answer to you question both Win 7
at the moment but ultimately one of the Linux disrtos (Ubuntu/Mint).

I have started reading the Wiki on GNU custom reports which will probably
take a while, but as mentioned it's not a priority.

Cheers,

David