Accounting app Books

booksdo.com support at booksdo.com
Tue Feb 4 13:08:26 EST 2014

Dear GnuCash Users,

We've just released an alpha version of our  accounting app Books
<http://booksdo.com>  . The app puts the full power of double-entry
book-keeping at your fingertips, and we would much appreciate any feedback
or wishes of features you would like included.

We're avid users of GnuCash ourselves and so are aiming to position Books as
a tool that is as powerful as GnuCash, yet manages to bring an apple-like
user experience to the world of online accounting.

Many thanks,

The  Books <http://booksdo.com>   team