Duplicate invoices help needed

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 10:56:59 EST 2014

Derek, yes I did try to unpost it and the record could not be found, yet
I'm fairly certain it was originally posted. I also tried to delete the
transaction and a msg popped up saying that it was  read-only and generated
from an invoice and to try unposting it. And again, since it can't be
searched on and located I can't unpost it. That's why I tried voiding it
which has worked for now.  And to your point about the ? in the Type field,
if the trans was not created by the business invoice post procedure how is
it possible to create this type of trans that cannot be searched on nor
deleted nor edited. Also, the way it is right now I cannot post it as the
Post button is not there when I click on the trans. What is the purpose of
the "Void" function for invoices?

*Brenda*