Python bindings on Mac OS 10.9

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 18:28:39 EST 2014

Next snag, part way through jhbuild build:

jhbuild build: failed to unpack /Users/victor/gtk/source/pkgs/gnome-doc-utils-0.20.10.tar.xz

I tried manually unpacking it, which appeared to work fine, but there are several more packages in the same directory, which I assume aren’t yet unpacked, and would need to be.   After I manually unpacked gnome-doc-utils-0.20.10 I tried running jhbuild again, but it failed with the same error.