Does finance quote need to be reinstalled after upgrading Gnucash

Alan Hughston alan.hughston at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 07:39:44 EST 2014

I recently installed finance quote onto 2.6.0 version of Gnucash.  It
succesfully downloaded prices for a portfolio of stocks.

Today I have installed 2.6.1.  When I run get price the following dialog is
displayed,

"There was an unknown error while retrieving the price quotes".

My question is whether I am supposed to uninstall / reinstall finance
quote.  There is no mention that I can see in the doco, so I just ran the
2.6.1 setup file.

OS - Windows 8.1
Gnucash 2.6.1
ActivePerl 5.18.1800