Any sign of payroll yet?

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sun Feb 9 08:42:02 EST 2014

A thought that occurs to me:

A simplier option could be to implement a 'plugin' or 'extension' API for
Gnucash, which would for allow third-party plugins or extensions, which could
include things like a payroll (or really a US-payroll or a UK-payroll or a
Canada-payroll, etc. extension) or an inventory extension or other possible
plugins or extensions for other special-purpose functions or features. This
might take the 'pressure' off the developers WRT some of these more difficult
'features'.