Any sign of payroll yet?

Christopher Singley csingley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:19:02 EST 2014

What I'd like to see is some way for GnuCash users to avoid duplication of
effort on these matters - perhaps a facility for downloading an XML file
from a central server, with a maintainer handling the rules for his/her
locale.

I know and need to maintain for my own use the payroll rules for the US
federal portion (W2, 940, 941 including percentage-method tax calcs &
limits on 401k contributions).  I could do that for the foreseeable future.