New re-numbering problem?

Steve butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 13:40:10 EST 2014

I'm using Windows 7, GnuCash Version 2.6.1.

Never had a problem in the past re-numbering my accounts, but tried it this
morning, multiple times, and each time I get an error message that says
"Unspecified fatal error encountered, aborting"; then the program
terminates.  Is it just me?  Everything else works fine.

I'm highlighting a parent account, then clicking on "Renumber Subaccounts",
btw.