Python bindings on Mac OS 10.9

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Feb 9 22:31:13 EST 2014

On Feb 9, 2014, at 6:08 PM, R. Victor Klassen <rvklassen at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I said, there is no “option 4 after the build stops”, but running 'jhbuild shell’ does perform as expected.  For 'which xzcat' it is silent; for ‘which zcat’ it produces the location of zcat.   I presume this means it isn’t finding xzcat.   csh would be somewhat more verbose about that,  but fine.
>
> So… xzcat is different enough from zcat that I need to get one - or is it similar enough I just need a symlink?

Nope, it's different. It's also the first package built by jhbuild bootstrap, which you said you'd run. If you did, then it's around somewhere and you need to make sure that somewhere is on the path. Not just for xzcat, either: You need most of the things bootstrap builds. The one exception is cmake, which has been giving me trouble lately. If it errors out, just "give up on module" and keep going.

Regards,
John Ralls