Checks

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:54:23 EST 2014

Hi,

     I usually try to help.  This time, I need the help. Creating
checks, I like the Quicken with side stub,  however even if that doesn't
line up correctly, it is suggested to custom format the checks.  Don't
you then lose the check stub info?  Even when you custom format checks,
where is the ability to create a check stub with payee, date and amount
info?  It seems that creating a custom format check does not provide
ability to print stub info.

Greg

---