Budget colors unreadable with dark theme (2.6, Debian)

Jesse Jacobsen jmatjac at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:23:51 EST 2014

I recently switched to the Xubuntu "dusk" theme to make things easier on the eyes.  Most things work well, but the Gnucash budget display shows budget numbers that are impossible to read.  I'd like to either  configure the budget display to stop using the Xubuntu color theme, or have it match the font colors to the theme as it already matches the background.  The background is currently dark, and numbers for accounts without sub-accounts are almost the same color.

Using GC 2.6 with Debian.

Jesse

--
Sent from my Nexus 7 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.