Checks

Dennis Shimer dshimer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:06:01 EST 2014

Hi Greg

I think I went to print, selected custom, went to the custom editor,
clicked save without worrying what was in there.  I knew I was going to be
using bits and bobs from several places to create the check itself, I just
wanted to make sure I was starting with a valid CHK file.

I relied heavily on
http://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/check_format_info.html to
get everything worked out.  It was kind of fun once I got started and I
ended up with exactly what I wanted which was a 3 part (one check, one
payee stub, one payor stub) heavily modified.  For testing I used a "print
to pdf" solution because I was editing and printing continuously as I
tweaked the output.