No price updates anymore

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 03:15:17 EST 2014

I was able to retrieve quotes yesterday, but today when I press "Get
Quotes", the perl window opens as normal when the process runs, but then
closes and an error box appears with the following message:  Unable to
retrieve quotes for these items:

It then lists all of the securities.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit on an Intel i5 system.

Any insight would be appreciated.