Advanced Portfolio Report

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Thu Feb 13 03:16:21 EST 2014

This is all rather ambiguous, but I think I disagree. I'm not an accountant so I'm happy to be corrected... I'm in Australia BTW.

IMHO dividends should be included in Income on the report.
If you are in a DRP, then any dividend you spend on new shares, should be included in 'Money In' and the 'Cost Basis'. Effectively you are spending your dividend on new shares, so you're definitely putting money in.

Regards, Chris Good