GnuCash Mail List Archive Search link broken?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 11 10:05:15 EST 2014

Hi,

No, it is not broken, per-se.  The software behind the search
functionality was discontinued over four years ago, so when the server
migrated a few weeks ago there was no way to migrate the search
functionality.  This feature loss was announced as part of the migration
announcement.

Alas, the links to the search functions have not been removed.

-derek