Can nobody answer my 2 questions about invoices and payments?

vzuyxbysla gnucash at zehmahyesh.e4ward.com
Thu Feb 13 18:48:57 EST 2014

Yes, sorry for the confusion about the names. We are, in fact, one
and the same.

I am using GnuCash 2.6.1 the latest on Windows 7.

I have no A/P or A/R manually entered transactions into either of
these accounts, realizing that those accounts are automatically and
internally updated based on transaction actions in other accounts.

As I said before, the previous invoices which did not have multiple
expense types seem to be paid just fine.

What other info can I/should I provide?