OFX bill-pay

John Wilkes john at wilkes.com
Fri Feb 14 01:04:08 EST 2014

Does Gnucash support OFX bill pay?

I have set up my checking account in Gnucash and matched it to the appropriate online banking account, and I have downloaded transactions.

I have been using Direct Connect in Quicken to pay bills online through this checking account, but I don't see a way to do that in Gnucash.

Does Gnucash support OFX bill pay? Or is it limited to downloading transactions only?

Apologies for the newbie question; I have searched but have not found an answer.

Thanks,
John

--
John Wilkes
john at wilkes.com

The government can alter who gets a piece of the economic pie,
but it cannot increase the size of the pie.  --Frank Hollenbeck