show Billing ID in Customer Report

tereque tereque at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:24:09 EST 2014

hi Derek,

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 05:01 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> tereque <tereque at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> ... possible to show the so called Billing ID (or the Job Nr.) in a
>> customer report? By default you can select the 'Reference' to be shown.
>>
>> Um, the "reference" in this case should be the Billing ID/Job #.  Did you try that option?
yes, I am using the 'Reference', but it doesn't show 'Billing ID/Job #'
as you guess. 'Reference' in the Job report is:

- the Invoice ID from an Invoice
- the entry you put under 'Num:' ... when making a payment

at least by default. The question might be whether you can tweak
anything, so this shows the Billin ID/Job#