Advanced Portfolio report update

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sat Feb 15 21:03:25 EST 2014

In case any-one thinks it might be possible to run Mikes new Advanced
Portfolio Report in 2.4.11, the answer seems to be NO.
It causes GC to abort on start up without any error message.
To fix I tried all sorts of things (removing .gconf, .gconfd, .gnucash,
saved-reports-2.4, [file].gcm, going back to an old [file].gnucash) but in
the end it seems all I had to do to recover was to totally remove the new
report and put the old one back. Just renaming the new report and putting
the old one back, wasn't enough.

Now to test in 2.6.1...

Regards, Chris Good