Advanced Portfolio report update

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 16 00:37:24 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

I've had a look  at your new report from github in my 2.6.1 (works much
better there than 2.4.11 :-) ),
and the problems are to do with what you've already said you were going to
change anyway:
ie
1) Income is only including increases in DRP Residual (it should also be
including dividends)
2) Money In : I cannot figure out where the figure that is reported is
coming from (due to a combination of residuals I guess), but it is either
incorrectly excluding initial funds from Equity Opening Balances, or
incorrectly excluding the cost of a subsequent purchase from my brokerage
bank account (not a DRP).
My brokerage bank account is the parent of the stock account.

Basis is fine.
I ran with the new option 'Ignore money moved to parent or sibling accounts'
set both ways, and it made no difference for me.

I look forward to your next mod, many thanks,

Regards, Chris Good