Bus Feature Report

Robert L Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 00:38:58 EST 2014

This might help, I open the "Customer Overview" page and right click a
customer from the list and select "Customer Report".  If it is blank
you can press the gear button at the top and select the correct date
range, it defaults to the current period, sometimes, especially at the
beginning of the year the only entries may have been from last year.

Another way is >>Reports>>Business Reports>>Customer Report, it's the
first one, but it will show "No valid company selected." so again in the
options you have to select the Customer, for this reason I prefer to
navigate from the Customer overview page.

I'm thinking you have the latest version, hope this helps :)

Bob