Another Advanced Portfoio update

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Feb 16 02:16:54 EST 2014

--On February 16, 2014 5:20:22 PM +1100 Chris Good
<chris.good at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I just tried the new report and it crashes with :
> Report Error
> An error occurred while running the report.
>
> Line 50 still mentions "ignore parent and sibling transfers" option...

Oops, stupid mistake.  I got some parens in the wrong place around line
670.  The line you found has nothing to do with the problem.  I left
most of the code for that option in, but just commented out the code
that displays it and hard coded the value to false.  That way I can
easily put it back if it turns out to be useful.

Thanks for the report.  Give the one I just checked in a try.  Sorry
for the problem.

                Mike