Another Advanced Portfoio update

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sun Feb 16 03:47:41 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

New report is much better! Everything is perfect except for Money In.
For a stock I have which just has 2 transactions (initial purchase + DRP
with an increase in Residual), I can see Money In is correct being just the
cost of the initial stock purchase.
But for another stock which has 3 DRPs, 2 increasing residual and 1
decreasing residual, the Money In is close to what I expect (Ie the cost of
the initial shares + the cost of the DRP share allocation, but it is a few
dollars out, and I cannot figure out a combination of values to explain it.

If you still have the TEST database I sent you, with the transactions for
BOQ, could you please run your new report on it and check out Money In?

Regards, Chris Good