Custom Multicolumn Reports

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Sun Feb 16 06:43:36 EST 2014

Hi Wes,

I have seen similar behaviour with GnuCash 2.6.0 on Ubuntu 12.04.

Saving Multicolumn Reports seems to have problems.
I am not sure if it only relates to saving multicolumn reports that
contain saved reports (including saved multicolumn reports) or if it
also occurs with "simple" multicolumn reports.

I would not mind if you open a bug report on this so it won't be
forgotten and might even be followed-up :-)

Kind regards,
Carsten