Password problem in OFX DirectConnect User Setup

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Fri Feb 14 18:13:03 EST 2014

   I'm having a problem retrieving the account list for my brokerage.
   I have the user settings, bank settings, & applications settings
   entered into the OFX DirectConnect User Setup.
   I clicked on Retrieve Account List, and it gave me a popup asking for
   my password. I mistyped my password and I was denied access. When I
   clicked Retrieve Account List a second time, it didn't bother to ask
   for my password again. It used the previously-entered, bad, password.
   If I exit out of the User Setup and try it again, it still retains my
   bad password.
   How can I enter my correct password?
   Thanks,
   Steve