Subject: Re: Undeposited Funds

Mark Baustian mbaustian at frontiernet.net
Sun Feb 16 06:45:41 EST 2014

Interesting. I never put anything in the Action column on invoices as the
items I sell are neither hours, materials, or projects (which items seem to be
the default options.) I sell items in various quantities. In the A/R register
the payment is indicated by a 'P' and the check number - or whatever else I
enter on the payment instead, e.g., PayPal - is entered. When I looked at
options available under type in the A/R register 'L' wasn't among them. Don't
know.. Good luck. Mark

--
Mark Baustian
Spencer, New York