Security Price Editor

Larry L Snyder cte39794 at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 16 08:29:13 EST 2014

On January 30, 2014, my price editor updated stock quotes properly. I
went on vacation and retried this effort on February 12.  All I can get
is "Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:" for all entries.  I have
checked to see that finance::quote is documented...YES.  Reloaded
PERL...YES.  Deleted all the "Get online update" check boxes and added
only 1 security...still get, "Unable to retrieve quotes for these
items:".  Does anybody have a clue for me here???