Unknown balance

dansaudio dan at dmohr.com
Mon Feb 17 11:30:20 EST 2014

I am a new user of GNUCASH (1 year). I am cleaning up the accounts, and have
corrected many transactions transactions appearing in the imbalances
account.  They are all now gone, but I am still seeing a small balance in
the account.  The ledger for the account is empty.  Is this a bug, or is the
ledger only partially displaying? I see the balance in the listing of all
accounts, click on it and see a blank ledger. Is there any filtering I am
not aware of in this case>

Help, I am confused.

Dan