Unknown balance

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Feb 17 11:44:01 EST 2014

Il 17/02/2014 17.30, dansaudio ha scritto:
> I am a new user of GNUCASH (1 year). I am cleaning up the accounts, and have
> corrected many transactions transactions appearing in the imbalances
> account.  They are all now gone, but I am still seeing a small balance in
> the account.  The ledger for the account is empty.  Is this a bug, or is the
> ledger only partially displaying? I see the balance in the listing of all
> accounts, click on it and see a blank ledger. Is there any filtering I am
> not aware of in this case>
>
> Help, I am confused.
>
> Dan

Three solutions comes to my mind (in order of probability ;-) ):
- check under Edit->Preferences->Register defaults if the Transactions
Number is set to "0" (all transactions displayed)
- check from a ledger tab, Edit->Filter By... then "state" tab. Look for
unchecked state and check it
- select from the account tree tab Edit->Filter by... and check if in
the Others tab the option show hidden account is enabled.

Regards
Cristian