Restore Backed Up Settings?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Feb 17 17:28:23 EST 2014

Hi Dave,

You probably want to restore /home/<user>/.gnucash and all of its
contents. If you have been using online banking features you can also
restore /home/<user>/.banking

As far as I know memorized transactions are saved in your data file. The
same would be true for your share portfolio. If you are having trouble
retrieving new quotes then that's not due to your crash but because
yahoo has changed its api url. To get that working again, you'll need a
newer version of finance::quote (1.20, released today).

Regards,

Geert